Expert Care Navigation
1. Individualized Attention and Choice
- Full access to our expert Care Navigator, Casey Hanley, throughout the care navigation process.
- Learn what assessment and treatment options are available.
- Choose the one that is right for you or your family member.
2. Comprehensive Referral Summary
- Based on your needs and preferences, combined with our high standards of professionalism, compassion, and expertise, we work assiduously to find the best matches possible.
- At the end of the search, we provide you with a Comprehensive Referral Summary containing three vetted, individualized referrals who are ready and waiting to help you.
Call now to learn more. If you prefer, fill out the below form. We will contact you back at your convenience.
Tοm Cοmitta, who holds a masters from California College of the Arts and two bachelors from Pennsylvania State University, has been serving the mental health care navigation needs of patients and family members at Merritt Mental Health since 2014. As director of outreach and manager of each client’s Comprehensive Referral Summary, he is devoted to finding providers and programs that fit the individualized needs and preferences of each client. Further, Tom is dedicated to high levels of client satisfaction and the highest standards of ethics in everything we do at Merritt Mental Health.
Merritt Mental Health Care Navigation Center
57 Post St. Suite 715
San Francisco, CA 94104