Two Easy Steps to Get Connected
1. 45-Minute Consultation
- Consult with our expert Care Navigator from the comfort of your own home by video or phone consultation.
- Learn what assessment and treatment options are available.
- Choose the one that is right for you or your family member.
2. Comprehensive Referral Summary
- After the consultation we go to work searching for the best matches possible for your needs.
- A typical search requires 4-5 hours of Care Navigator time.
- At the end of the search we prepare a Comprehensive Referral Summary with three vetted, individualized, pre-accept referrals who are ready and waiting to help you.
Comprehensive Care Navigation $275
Casey Hanley, who obtained her B.A. from Loyola University Chicago, is devoted to helping patients and families find the best health care resources possible while offering compassionate support and advocacy throughout the Care Navigation process. In the past Casey has worked as a project manager for non-profit organizations and as a middle school teacher at St. Cornelius School in Richmond, CA.
Read More »