Two Easy Steps to Get Connected
1. 45-Minute Consultation
- The care navigation search begins with a 45-minute video or phone consultation with our expert Care Navigator, Casey Hanley.
- Learn what assessment and treatment options are available.
- Choose the one that is right for you or your family member.
2. Comprehensive Referral Summary
- After the initial consultation, we go to work searching for the best matches possible for your needs.
- At the end of the search, we provide you with a Comprehensive Referral Summary containing three vetted, individualized referrals who are ready and waiting to help you.
Comprehensive Care Navigation
Casey Hanley, who obtained her B.A. from Loyola University Chicago, is devoted to helping patients and families find the best health care resources possible while offering compassionate support and advocacy throughout the Care Navigation process. In the past Casey has worked as a project manager for non-profit organizations and as a middle school teacher at St. Cornelius School in Richmond, CA.